Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As of two days ago all my boosters have disappeared except for my gold bars. Can you please check my account and restore the boosters. This is the second time this has happened . Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have only had one more instance with boosters disappearing since I reported this issue 8 months ago. I don't know when it was.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?