Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
even with a full spaceship I am unable to pass this level. Has anyone managed to do it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just wait until you get to 2869. Its literally impossible as designed without extra moves. There is not enough licorice that falls. Yet another money grab.
Hi Sue !! Thank you for contacting King Care. I have passed this level on to the moderators. I will post any info I get back, on this thread. I did finally beat this one with the full space dash, and every booster allowed. Good luck, and keep collecting those boosters !!
I was able to pass it,used boosters, not exactly sure how many since this whole level required a ton of boosters.