Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a new tablet because my old one packed in. I have no access to my old tablet. CC Saga does not recognise the level i was at previously and has started me at level one. Can you help please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Were you playing the game through Facebook? If so, Facebook saves the levels so log out of Facebook and then log back in to see if it brings you back to the last level that you completed. If that doesn't work please respond and I will try to get a Super User of King Admin to help you.