Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently connected my Facebook account to my Candy Crush Saga on my phone and I’ve lost all my progress. I was on over 550 and now I’m back to level 34???
is there a way to get the levels back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you have playing through Facebook all this time then the levels are all saved. Log out of Facebook and then log back in and then check to see if it's back to the last level that you completed.
I have lost my progress too, wasn’t registered with email or Facebook but was over level 1,200. Help please! X
If you weren't playing through Facebook then your levels wouldn't have been saved. I'm sorry to have to tell you that but it's important to play through Facebook.
I did the same thing and nothing happened
I wasn’t logged into Facebook, I got to over level 550 and then logged in and lost all my progress