Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How has anyone passed this level? I've tried it 100 times...no extra +5 second candies.... its impossible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still trying to pass level 2865, no additional +5 candies drop. Got to one left, and I went to grab a lollipop, but timed out before I could use it. Getting frustrating, since I'm using laptop with a touch mouse that isn't the best candy swiping tool... will quit playing if I don't pass the level by Friday.
I'm not that far yet but some fans have cleared the level using the free boosters that they have accumulated. Do you have boosters and have you tried it with them?