Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won game 1975 and didn’t advance to next game. I used lollipops to win & I am not playing it again.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I passed game 1975 had to use lollipops to finally get through it. Got congratulations stuff etc. went back later to play and still on game 1975 on all my devices. I should have advanced to game 1976. I should not have to play it over especially after I used lollipops to help pass it