Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can't connect to store. when I run out of lives and try to continue using my gold bars, it says, "failed to connect to store???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Game keeps saying "we have technical issues - when will you fix it?
\
I can't connect to the shop it keeps on saying "contacting store"
Hey i need help. I can't connect to the shop it keeps on saying "contacting store"
Hie I can't connect to candy crush store
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?