Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently updated Facebook app. When I synced candy crush to my Facebook it started me back at level one. I tried everything to restore it. It won't work. Deleted and reinstalled Facebook and candy crush. Nothing works.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yayyyyyy!! Realized I needed to update to the current version of iOS on my iPhone. After I did that, I logged out of Facebook through candy crush and then logged back in. Everything is updated!!