⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 2871

Answers

• Cipo
    Cipo Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited November 2017

I tried this level a couple of times (twice with the full helmet) and then I quit. A couple of weeks ago King launched two episodes that, after a long, long time, were challenging, but quite enjoyable. And I thought: "Maybe they finally got it that they are driving people away." But no!!! From then on things got even worse than they had been. Remember the absolutely stupid episode with seven or eight timed levels where everybody bought extra-time and got nothing??? A game is supposed to be fun, not torture. Since yesterday I did not start another CC game. And I'm feeling already more relaxed. Thanks for finally make me give up, King!

PS: Just saw on Candy Crush Saga Wiki that King had the nerve to buff this level... how stupid are these guys? Everybody was already complaining and instead of making it easier they make it harder. Wow, just wow!!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,639 Sweet Legend

I really think I'm done with this game!  That first level is the dumbest and most idiotic level.  To put a timed level as the first level in a new episode is insane!  I refuse to use boosters and I can't even clear the first couple of rows before that stupid timer goes off.  30 seconds ????   Really King.  I am going to report this to the King Admins!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,639 Sweet Legend

I just reported this level so maybe King will change it for us!

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Elsa,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• debr1776
    debr1776 Posts: 8 Level 2

The thing that gets me with this level is that if I make progress and clear lots of candy, a cascade starts. And although it's great that the cascade is helping to clear some of the board, it ends up going on long enough to use all the remaining time, so I can't make any moves after a cascade. I don't see how I can possibly complete this level when the game itself uses up all the time.

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3

They have changed it Elsa, now it's even harder!!! They have replaced some single jellies with double ones and some icings have an extra layer. Yay !!!!!

• Hysterica
    Hysterica Posts: 7 Level 2

I agree. It's too hard. 45 gel left when the game end is a joke. Not even little close lol. 

• Cipo
    Cipo Posts: 38 Level 2

Hi Elsa,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

I guess because our "feedback is so important" to King Care, they buffed every single level of this episode. I know that this was certainly not your decision to buff the levels, but it seems the "feedback" does not reach the game designers at all.
  • MT-B
    MT-B Posts: 6 Level 2

Yup, King is taking the piss again. 30 seconds to remove 70+ objects, so that's over 2 a second. Is that a reasonable expectation from a games supplier? No, they just want their customers to spend loads of money to 'win' an impossible, unrealistic challenge. Shame on them. I have yet to remove more than 30 before the time expires. On that basis 60-70 seconds is a more realistic target.

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2

I got a 2 hour unlimited play ( for free).

I play for 2 hours straight  over a hundred tries.

I never got close enough even to use boosters or time extensions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?