⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2874?????

Options
eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

REALLY??????  What a stupid level - like we need evil spawners making chocolate IF you happen to get even one popcorn.  this one is enough to make me finally toss in the towel - STUPID design

Answers

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    Options

I just had the luckiest board EVER - and even used a couple of hands to switch CB next to a wrapped and still did not come close - 

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

boosters, boosters, boosters.  They design these levels so that you absolutely HAVE to use them and the gold bars for more moves,  I wish they would go back to levels that can be solved realistically with an occasional booster. Even if it means they get rid of the helmets and sugar track and just keep the daily wheel.  Because now, you constantly have to play "backwards" on sugar track to collect the stupid amount of boosters needed to complete these levels. Unless, you buy them, of course, which is what they are banking on.  But not this girl---

• schmudel
    schmudel Posts: 112 Level 3
    Options

well i did that level and its cost me all my booster now i am on level 2875  and this is just impossible!!!

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

2874 might actually be worse than 2871.   This is the worst episode ever. Period.

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Guess what??? 2875 is no better! What a joke !

• Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

I bl**dy needed 1 wildcard booster, 4 hand switches and 5 lollipop hammers to clear level 2874. Now I'm stuck at level 2875 which is not suppose to be a hard level! This is just f**king ridiculous!!!

• fixit
    fixit Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

since 2856  , all levels are stupid. what's wrong with CC. many levels are so impossible to clear without bootsters. all we can do just keep playing and playing 'til get the SUPER LUCKY BOARD. what's a world Grrrrrrrrrrr.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

I didn't want to have to search for answers to another level after I had moaned about the previous 2 levels. Here we go again, another cash cow level. Very close to quitting now as it is just boring, having to wait for these levels to be nerfed to stand a chance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?