Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why has this level reduced from 30 moves to 22 moves only?
Impossible to pass with 22 moves. Pls get it fix immediately
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
only 22 moves to clear 60 jelly , bring down 2 fruits while against 4 stupid wheels . what's a super design , think CC, think !!
I stopped playing candy crush last week because of this level. I check it every day to collect my reward and check to see if it's been fixed and then x out of it. Good luck. I'm done. It's actually kinda nice to not be playing it