Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid over $20 for 200 gold bars, but only 150 were credited to my account. How can that be fixed? I am honestly not happy with that. I have been playing this game for a very long time, and this is quite upsetting.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to the community. Let's make things right with your purchase! I have sent you a private message through King Care so that I can check these transaction details.
As soon as you get back to me, we can fix things :-)
Thanks!