Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I only get a few levels every week, on my phone? I have more on facebook, but I play this games on my phone. I am now on 2852 in Candy crush, and 1892 in Candy crush soda saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kiran !! Thank you for contacting King Care !! Everyone in the higher levels get 1 episode release a week. The Game studios are still designing these levels. PCs, and laptops are a couple episodes ahead of other playing devices. The way I understand it, because the games are designed for FB, they have to be tweaked so they'll work for the other devices as well. Hope that helps answer you questions.
Why do I only get a few levels every week, on my phone? I have more on facebook, but I play this games on my phone. I am now on 2855
I’m so confused. Are the Facebook levels different than the mobile levels? Is the leaderboard accurate? I ask because I’m at level 2789 and the leaderboard says I’m #1 in the US - does your leaderboard say you’re #1 too?