Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can"t get passed level 2825 on my Mac said i needs update browser everything on mac is up to date problem must be at your end
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The problem is certainly not your browser but that you don't play on Facebook. I had to open a FB account to continue. But it's actually not worth it. The most recent episodes are pure horror. Zero fun, and you'll need tons of boosters to even get a chance to pass. I decided to use up all my boosters, then I will delete my FB account and get my life back.