Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won some 57 Bars and Now you want me to pay extra to get them. I won them and you want to charge us..NOT ON..
Game Candy Crush saga, I'm at present level 378
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Noel Holmes,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
The Piggy Bank needs to be bought indeed. Please read more about the Piggy Bank here.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team