Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to open epesode 2826 why not updated yet I downloaded google chrome to play candy crush because I can't get past level 2825. This also doesn't help. Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I actually spoke to a person. So here is what you have to do. Go to chrome://settings/content/cookies?search=cookies Go to cookies and site data go to search box and write in candy then delete all cookies that have to do with candy crush. I've had to do this twice so save these instructions. Doing this won't mess with your game progress
Can we get an answer? We can't play on Chrome past 2825???
Level 2825 still stop here ...Why can not continue next level ?