Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't move beyond 2825 on facebook game room but I am further on facebook only
Help me solve this issue plz!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?
I know that this message is very old and I'm sure that you advanced since then but I wanted to make you aware that level 2825 was the last level created with Flash. King then moved on to HTML5 and the newer levels continued with that. If ever your game goes back to the old version, please write us here because we can give you some steps to get you back to the new version.