Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The timer on Level 252 does not stop. I think it's a malfunction.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy Crush glitch? Level 252. Mission: score 15.000 in 30 seconds.
I've played for 45 (?) minutes now and have more than 18.000.000 (yes million) and it never stops. I just keep scoring.
The timer has a hang up and goes from 00:30 down to 00:27 or 00:14 or ... and then starts over again from 00:30. Sometimes it does go all the way down to 00:00 but then just changes to 00:30 and starts all over again ... Every time I crush the timer goes back to 00:30 and I just keep crusing. Now >21.000.000 points!!!