Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 2855 over 3 days .Why is it taking so long to r3lease the new levels ? Candy Crush Game please reply Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lynnette !! Thank you for contacting King Care. Every player in the higher levels, get 1 episode release per week, usually on Wednesdays. If you got Tricky Tower this week, you won't get new levels til next Wednesday. If you have been stuck there for longer than a week, let me know here, and I'll see what else I can help you with. Have a great day !!!