⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Seriously????...Another timed jelly level after all the comments on previous episodes!!!  No words, Ugh

Answers

• ShellyAnnK
    ShellyAnnK Posts: 11 Level 2

The whole fifteen on the last group were awful and this one has started out that way as well.   There is no way to pass level 2890.  I am done.  I guess they don't need me to purchase boosters in the future.  Good luck to those that stay with the game.  

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Hi Debbie !!!! Thank you for you feedback. Nice to hear from you, haven't seen you on here for a while. Having trouble keeping up these days. I agree this level was horrible !! I had to use a fully loaded space dash, every other booster allowed, and some gold to beat that one. You're not the only one upset about this level, and the moderators already know about it. Hoping some help will arrive soon. Until then keep collecting your boosters. By the looks of the levels of late, we're going to need all we can get !!! :/

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited November 2017

Hi Tracy, I don't try to complain to much but enough is enough.  I also had the loaded space dash, used hammers and gold bars to complete......I'm depleting my boosters faster than accumulating them.  It's just been very frustrating trying to play the levels with a strategy and still cannot complete without boosters. Ugh.....This entire episode was difficult, jmo. 

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Hi Tracy, I don't try to complain to much but enough is enough.  I also had the loaded space dash, used hammers and gold bars to complete......I'm depleting my boosters faster than accumulating them.  It's just been very frustrating trying to play the levels with a strategy and still cannot complete without boosters. Ugh.....This entire episode was difficult, jmo. 

No worries, you're not the only one upset with these new levels. I haven't been very happy about them, myself. I can't keep seem to keep enough boosters either. I sure hope next weeks are better. Good luck !!
  • Lynn_Johnson
    Lynn_Johnson Posts: 3 Newbie

This whole game is rigged  so you will buy boosters.  Wake up and smell the coffee, people.  When levels get ridiculously difficult, the game is then no longer fun so why play. Find something challenging but fun like Two Dots. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?