Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Seriously????...Another timed jelly level after all the comments on previous episodes!!! No words, Ugh
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This whole game is rigged so you will buy boosters. Wake up and smell the coffee, people. When levels get ridiculously difficult, the game is then no longer fun so why play. Find something challenging but fun like Two Dots.
Hi Tracy, I don't try to complain to much but enough is enough. I also had the loaded space dash, used hammers and gold bars to complete......I'm depleting my boosters faster than accumulating them. It's just been very frustrating trying to play the levels with a strategy and still cannot complete without boosters. Ugh.....This entire episode was difficult, jmo.
Hi Debbie !!!! Thank you for you feedback. Nice to hear from you, haven't seen you on here for a while. Having trouble keeping up these days. I agree this level was horrible !! I had to use a fully loaded space dash, every other booster allowed, and some gold to beat that one. You're not the only one upset about this level, and the moderators already know about it. Hoping some help will arrive soon. Until then keep collecting your boosters. By the looks of the levels of late, we're going to need all we can get !!!
The whole fifteen on the last group were awful and this one has started out that way as well. There is no way to pass level 2890. I am done. I guess they don't need me to purchase boosters in the future. Good luck to those that stay with the game.