Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have followed all the prompts to try and have my candy crush login to Facebook and or my King account. The error message notes something like: you have no permission. Try again later
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still no access to the kingdom. Time to quit Candy Crush?
Hi All,I'm having the same problem, to access to the Kingdom or Facebook login, although level 2750 is completed, next isn't available for about 2 weeks.I play only on mobile, android.Any suggestions?Thank you in advance.J
havent been able to log onto facebook through my galaxy tab for *months*. The last thread I posted in, updates were promised that would fix the issue. yeah, no. Still can't access the Kingdom right now...
Hi all@ Are you still experiencing this problem?On which device model are you playing on?Is the error only when trying to connect to the Kingdom? Thanks!
Hi all@
Are you still experiencing this problem?
On which device model are you playing on?
Is the error only when trying to connect to the Kingdom?
Thanks!
Hi everyone !! Thank you for contacting King Care !! Sorry you're all having this issue. I am passing your comments along to the moderators so we can help get you back on track.
I have been having this problem for two months with my Android tablet. No access to the Kingdom. Yet, every Wednesday I get another episode. My tablet knows what level I'm on -- I play on my computer and that seems to sync with my tablet just fine. Today I played on my tablet (not connected through the Kingdom) and got through levels 2869 and 2970, but it will not sync with my computer so I have to get through them again. I don't see my photo on my tablet in Candy Crush, just a cartoon character. Hoping someone can offer advice.