⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cannot login into King and or Facebook

Options
Pam_Pam_Musing
Pam_Pam_Musing Posts: 2 Newbie

i have followed all the prompts to try and have my candy crush login to Facebook and or my King account. The error message notes something like: you have no permission. Try again later

Answers

• Susan_Townsend
    Susan_Townsend Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem!! I have tried everything but I keep getting a message that says "Sorry, you don't have access to the Kingdom right now. Please try again later." It was just fine yesterday but I have not been able to get it to let me connect today. Hopefully someone will see this and let us know how to fix the issue....
  • Diane_S.
    Diane_S. Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been having this problem for two months with my Android tablet.  No access to the Kingdom.  Yet, every Wednesday I get another episode.  My tablet knows what level I'm on -- I play on my computer and that seems to sync with my tablet just fine.  Today I played on my tablet (not connected through the Kingdom) and got through levels 2869 and 2970, but it will not sync with my computer so I have to get through them again.  I don't see my photo on my tablet in Candy Crush, just a cartoon character.  Hoping someone can offer advice.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone !! Thank you for contacting King Care !! Sorry you're all having this issue. I am passing your comments along to the moderators so we can help get you back on track. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi all@

Are you still experiencing this problem?

On which device model are you playing on?

Is the error only when trying to connect to the Kingdom? 

Thanks! 

• Janos_Toth
    Janos_Toth Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi All,I'm having the same problem, to access to the Kingdom or Facebook login, although level 2750 is completed, next isn't available for about 2 weeks.I play only on mobile, android.Any suggestions?Thank you in advance.J
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi everyone !! Thank you for contacting King Care !! Sorry you're all having this issue. I am passing your comments along to the moderators so we can help get you back on track. 

Thanks for letting us know.
  • Pam_Pam_Musing
    Pam_Pam_Musing Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi all@

Are you still experiencing this problem?

On which device model are you playing on?

Is the error only when trying to connect to the Kingdom? 

Thanks! 

Yes i am and i am using a samsung galaxy 5.The error is for both King and Facebook on the game
  • SK-7
    SK-7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

havent been able to log onto facebook through my galaxy tab for *months*. The last thread I posted in, updates were promised that would fix the issue. yeah, no. Still can't access the Kingdom right now...

• Diane_S.
    Diane_S. Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Still no access to the kingdom.  Time to quit Candy Crush?

• Cezdiamond
    Options

havent been able to log onto facebook through my galaxy tab for *months*. The last thread I posted in, updates were promised that would fix the issue. yeah, no. Still can't access the Kingdom right now...

Sorry about this, what error message do you see?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?