Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am at level 2562 start with 17 moves, It's super hard level. I notics on YouTub e that evry one els has 40 moves This is not right. I cant finish this stage.please corect it ASAP.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, everyone else didn't have 40 moves. The first few players had 40 moves which proved to be absurdly easy. The majority of players, including me, had 17 moves and passed it anyway.