Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
all my browsers are updated and yet it won't allow me to go to level 2826. I was playing that level yesterday and my screen went black and I got this new platform and message.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You have to CHANGE your browser, not to UPDATE it. You can play the levels from 2826 on Opera, Chrome or Firefox, but I suggest you to download Opera.
I also have the same issue and I use Opera browser. Yesterday I reached level 2900 and suddenly today I can't go beyond 2825?