Options
Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3

what is it and what does it do? It looks like an Ice cream cone

Answers

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    Options

This booster will be available soon. It is locked on mobile devices, but some players can already use it as part of a test. It is called the Party booster and will be usable by players on level 29 and above. The booster removes one layer of everything on the board, (like the double Colour Bomb) and then spawns 4 random Special Candies that are activated. King will run a give-away campaign between 14th - 23rd November and during this time the users will get 3 Party boosters. Once the player has received the party boosters, and starts a game round, a tutorial will be shown. The tutorial will activate one Party booster to show the effect and this does not remove a booster from the players’ inventory.

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for your response, I have another question, in candy crush soda for 3 days it says that we will get special gift and today it say ""get your gift"" where??? Thankyou, love the games and I only play these two 

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for your response, I have another question, in candy crush soda for 3 days it says that we will get special gift and today it say ""get your gift"" where??? Thankyou, love the games and I only play these two 

I'm sorry but I don't play soda.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

This booster will be available soon. It is locked on mobile devices, but some players can already use it as part of a test. It is called the Party booster and will be usable by players on level 29 and above. The booster removes one layer of everything on the board, (like the double Colour Bomb) and then spawns 4 random Special Candies that are activated. King will run a give-away campaign between 14th - 23rd November and during this time the users will get 3 Party boosters. Once the player has received the party boosters, and starts a game round, a tutorial will be shown. The tutorial will activate one Party booster to show the effect and this does not remove a booster from the players’ inventory.

This is right, thanks Johnny!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?