Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How is this level even passable?! The best I've done is down to 7 jellies. As a senior on a fixed low income, I just don't have the funds to purchase boosters that might help me to pass this. I'm ready to quite this game already!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game is rigged so you will buy boosters. If you don't, you may play a level for days of weeks before they give you a lucky board. I'm almost ready to quit this game because it's taking was away to long to pass levels and that is boring and frustrating so why should I continue to play a game that is no longer fun. Try Two Dots.
Yes, it can be done, you just need a lucky board.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2_6rSOZGM