Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My piggy bank is full in Candy Crush Saga and I have played several other levels and it's not adding gold bars is that because I have to buy what's in the piggy bank before I can receive others?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Colorific Tam,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please have a look at our blog here as it should explain any question or clear up any doubt you may have.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team