Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush every day. I see people talk about Space Dash on discussion boards but I have never seen this appear on my games. Frustrating!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sơn_Đặng said: Its so really unfair for others. I dont have space dash in candy crush too, i need about 1h to pass 1 level but my friend have space dash, and he passed that level in 1 live. What do you improve here with that? Or you want other players get boring and leaving the game?
Its so really unfair for others. I dont have space dash in candy crush too, i need about 1h to pass 1 level but my friend have space dash, and he passed that level in 1 live. What do you improve here with that? Or you want other players get boring and leaving the game?
Yeah I'd also like this. Higher levels are impossible without boosters. Sometimes the space dash icon appears but everytime when I click on it , nothing happens so I don't have it to get boosters
Hi Conniehar2,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.
This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.
The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.
I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team