⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do I not get Space Dash

Conniehar2
Conniehar2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I play Candy Crush every day. I see people talk about Space Dash on discussion boards but I have never seen this appear on my games. Frustrating!

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Conniehar2,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• Sơn_Đặng
    Sơn_Đặng Posts: 2 Newbie

Its so really unfair for others. I dont have space dash in candy crush too, i need about 1h to pass 1 level but my friend have space dash, and he passed that level in 1 live. What do you improve here with that? Or you want other players get boring and leaving the game?

• Asiancow
    Asiancow Posts: 42 Level 2

Yeah I'd also like this. Higher levels are impossible without boosters. Sometimes the space dash icon appears but everytime when I click on it , nothing happens so I don't have it to get boosters 

• bkarora
    bkarora Posts: 15 Level 2

Its so really unfair for others. I dont have space dash in candy crush too, i need about 1h to pass 1 level but my friend have space dash, and he passed that level in 1 live. What do you improve here with that? Or you want other players get boring and leaving the game?

• bkarora
    bkarora Posts: 15 Level 2
    That means there are few unfortunate who have been selected not to be blessed by King and I am one of them. It is very unfair and unkind of the King.
  • acapps19
    acapps19 Posts: 1 Newbie
    This is BS I’ve played this game religiously since it was released and I’ve never had this feature either. My co worked was bragging about it being the only reason he has beat the game (has to wait each week for new levels) I’m at 1120 and struggle to beat levels all on my own or with my one spin per day. Makes me want to just delete the app and forget about this unfair full of favoritism app all together 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?