Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 2617. I claimed my free 2 party boosters. I tried to use one, and the game freezes after you hit the party booster and I can’t complete the game. I lost my booster and never was able to use it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I passed that level months ago. I sent the message (8 months ago) asking for reimbursement of the party booster since the level froze each time and as the able to use the booster. Any chance I can get that back and not have to wait 8 months?
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?