Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A week ago, I passed level 2870. I received a message that said more levels would be added soon. I still CANNOT advance to 2871, I can only go back and play past levels. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Because Nathalie, the PC version is ahead of mobile by 2 episodes.
I have also been waiting for level 2871 for few days now. If so, why is it that we can watch videos of people who have beaten level 2871 on YouTube? Why some people get new levels ahead? Thank you.
Hi Splash Garcia,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Currently, 2870 is the last level available on mobile until the new levels come out tomorrow, Wednesday. So look out for new levels to be released tomorrow. Congratulations on making it this far!
Jilly