Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 2049 I have passed this level several times and today 650890 well over the 450000 required, it keeps saying I failed. I’m playing from my iPad. Please fix the bug
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annie,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I just replayed level 2049 and it went through just fine. It sounds as if your issue might be with the time bombs, maybe they've gone to zero before you finish, that could be the reason why you're not passing. If you have a time bomb almost to zero and don't have any moves to kill the bomb and you've already reached your goal, then just let the time run out so that way the bomb doesn't reach zero. The only other way you would not pass is by backing out of the game once you reach your goal and not letting time run out. These would be the only 2 reasons you wouldn't be passing.
Hope this helps!
Jilly