Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play CC on my Samsung tablet and within the last week, the game started closing while I was playing. I've lost lives and money due to purchasing gold bars. I shut off my tablet as recommended and it is still happening.
Can anyone help me ?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?