Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm now rank 15 with the new feature. I received a message stating I had received +5 lives a few times. I would assume this would mean I should receive 5 extra lives, but I haven’t received anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bethypoo,Thank you for contacting King Care! I know when this happens to me I already have 5 lives in the bank so it doesn't make a difference. We're you at 5 lives already or less?Thanks,Jilly
Hi Bethypoo,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I know when this happens to me I already have 5 lives in the bank so it doesn't make a difference. We're you at 5 lives already or less?
Thanks,
Jilly
Hi,
Thanks to both of you for posting and answering here on King Care.
Please make sure to have your Candy Crush Saga app and your software updated on your iPhone.
Restart your device afterwards and kindly try again.
If this keeps happening, then please mention the app version you are using, as well as the make and model of your iPhone and the iOS version you're using.
You can also take a screenshot and add it here on King Care through PC.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
I’m sure I was for a few times of ranking up, but today I only had 3 lives when I ranked up to 15 and still didn’t get anything.