Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This morning I've paid for the saving-pigg for 60 goldbars, for 3,49 Euro's. I've not received the barrs.
Kenmerk : 16-11-2017 06:50 0030002440275745
Description : 1715108113589341 0030002452631678 1473315576118506
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you have seen my replies now :-)
Thanks!
I did not receive a private message.
Hi Brenda- Welcome to the community. I am very sorry that you did not receive your order. :-(
Let's check your account and make things right, I have sent you a private message.