Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a 15.99 inapp, but I didn’t get it because of insufficient funds, but when I update my card info I still didn’t get my purchase I even signed out, closed out completely and I restart my iPad and no luck please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi neo4540,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team