Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 1703, been playing for years and today the needle landed on the "jackpot" segment of the daily spinner. When I pressed the claim prize button all I got was "come back later for another spin"! How unfair is that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Evelyn, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and not getting the rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?