Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just want to congratulate you(again)! You are the champs! You give nothing for 3 days straight, I give up, you win!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Used over 30 boosters on LVL 2534 and not even close... Don't ever wonder why I won't even spend a penny on your game...
Love how u call a level hard by giving nothing for days on end....
Love these 30sec boards like LVL 2506, 5 games 2 1/2 mins, gone....
So, came back to give one last shot...going to do one more game, if I don't beat it this time, I quit...
Thanks for the game, played for a long time, but since you like to force players to stay for days on end on some boards until you release the "Magic Board", I don't feel that I can continue with this kind of frustration. I'l be deleting your game from my facebook page as of today. Good Luck with your games...