Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It just will not connect. This started today.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue, except Android, and it's been going on for months. It says "Sorry, you don't have access to the Kingdom, right now. Please try connecting again later." I've done all the tutorials and trouble-shooting suggestions, with no results. Questions by email just direct me to this un-helpful forum, which continues to tell me the same thing: check that everything is updated, then restart. I need one-on-one help and maybe a work-around from the game admin to get everything synced up again. Thanks!