Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was switching to a new phone and in order to transfer my progress I connected to Facebook. However what it did was bring me back to Level one. I was already at 1043 . How can I get my progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try unlogging from Facebook and then log back in. Hopefully it should bring you back to your current level. Also make sure to clear the history on your phone daily.