Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There is not enough time given to get the jellies cleared, or to score the required points.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How did you get past 2926?? Stuck there for days!
You definitely will need the lollipops to beat this level. I used 6
I passed with fulled loaded spaceship boosters, all initial boosters enabled, two time extensions and eight hammers. Need to open the popcorns to get add time balls to fall.
Good Luck ( but boosters are more important)
I have to add time and uses 5 lollipops,that how i did it good luck.