Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really hate when my posts get flagged for pre-moderation. Could someone please tell me what the expected "wait time" is for pre-moderation?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Closed as this thread has been posted on old date. (November 2017)
Please repost the new question on Support Area. Thanks.
I love candy is my favorite
Hi Tammy Kory,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.
There is not a standard time for this, it can run from 15 minutes up to 48 hours.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team