Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been playing Candy Crush Saga for a long time and when or if it loads it always starts me back at the beginning of the game. Is there something I am doing wrong? It dies not seem to matter which browser I use (did the usual cleaned cache, deleted cookies, made sure Adobe flash player was up to date etc.) My member number is ID: 1144802789 Thank you in advanced for your help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue?