Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve just got a new phone and my levels are back at 0!! I was on 808! I always just used the play button and never logged in but last night before switching, I logged in with Facebook to save my levels. They’re not showing though!! HELP!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Preciso de ajuda para voltar de onde parei no nível 633. O jogo travou e tive que atualizar 2 vezes e ainda assim não ia para a próxima fase 634. Desinstalei e instalei de novo porém o jogo volta no nível 1. Me ajudem pois não quero começar tudo de novo. Por favor help!!!!
Hi Tazz Stander,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Tazz Stander,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Gavin J,
We are constantly working on improvements as well here on our community site.
Wow how did you get help from a moderator in an hour?
I had the same thing happen to me a few days ago but can’t get any assistance with it.
I went from 1360 to 1 on Classic and 1070 to 1 on Soda.
When can I get some to help me on the matter?