Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I won the Jackpot in the daily booster wheel today but didn't receive any prize. It said I won jackpot, but when I clicked claim prize nothing happened and it said come back later.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Sam, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add your message to the list.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?