Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I ended up using a licorice wheel, then 2 switches and 2 lollipops at the end to complete this level. I only used the switches and lollipops when I knew using those 4 would get it completed. Don't waste the lollipops and switches unless you see it will get that last fruit. It's not worth wasting boosters since its still unlikely to pass level with them... only waste your licorice wheels, those seemed to work best. So collect alot of switches, alot of lollipops and licorice wheels.