Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this level is awful no where near enough moves , when you look for help on you tube the level is totally different anyone else struggling ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also have only 13 moves, WHY?
Who decides whether you have 13 or 18 moves?
I'm not going to pay to get as many moves as others.
I agree. 13 moves is ridiculous for this level. It used to be 18!
Most of the videos on YouTube show this level as 2019, but with 18 moves. Now here it is with 13 moves!
I'm fed up with the constant rejigging of levels, King are using us as human guinea pigs. I'll quit when I've run out of boosters, can anyone recommend a different game?