Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid 15.99 for the cyber pack and didn’t even get everything I paid for
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for posting here in the community. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest
Hi Candace Rose,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team