Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
who has reached the highest level on candy crush and what level is that???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Debbie, you are my biggest competitor. I just completed 3020. I too like to know this. As at now I’m ahead of you. But I simply cannot imagine how you’ve reached rank 60.
2945 is the end for me and I play on my laptop through fb. Waiting for the new episode that will be released Wednesday. Some may be 2 episodes ahead, up to 2975, not sure.