Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been looking for a Video to see if there's a trick to it...can't find any with the same layout. I'm a bit surprised since it came out 4 days ago that it's different.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've got 3 hrs free time and still can not pass this level... cant believe keep releasing of stupid design again and again ...what's wrong with CC ....
I have the same problem - cannot find one video with the same board that I see