Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Well this is another fun level.... Not got anywhere near, did there used to be more goes at one point? It seems abnormally difficult.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King I'm with you 13 moves is just far too many I think you should make it 2 moves, you know make it a little tough on people. In all seriousness though this level is a damn joke - what the hell are you doing with 13 moves?? I don't even think 30 moves would be enough. Just rename the level - this isn't a hard level it's an impossible one and I refuse to use boosters because you feel like screwing with your customers. Looks like I'll be taking a break until you fix your stupidity - this isn't fun - it's not fun playing something 100 times and the closest I came to passing was 28 blocks.
Same here, on my laptop the level is different to my PC. Can't pass either lol.
13 mouves??? What can we do??? On Youtube, 2920 is my 2919...
I’m with you. This is another one of those dumb levels where they put the number of plays to a ridiculously low Number and increase the number of blocks you need to hit. I am all for challenging but so many of these levels lately are just downright ridiculous and can only be passed by using the boosters.