Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What am I doing wrong on Level 2049. I have reached over a million points numerous times and still don't pass. What is the goal to pass? I have been on this level since October.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would imagine that you're releasing countdown bombs and forgetting that they can't be allowed to tick down to 0. As they are set at a countdown of just 4 you really have to clear them as soon as they are released. If you have reached the target your best tactic is simply to stop playing and allow the time to expire so as to avoid any further countdown.
I have tried that. Still won't advance me. Any other suggestions??